NZ Fashion Tech can provide schools with help for Gateway students interested in a career in the fashion industry.
Do you find it difficult?
- To find appropriate Gateway fashion Unit Standards
- To teach fashion if your Technology Teachers don’t have a fashion industry background
- Coordinating with training providers
- To find industry assessors
Although the fashion industry is happy to support young people coming into the fashion trade, most are too busy to be involved in the formal training necessary to complete some unit standard assessments.
Gateway - How we can help
- We have approval from Competenz to assist schools with Gateway
- Three NZQA Unit Standardsare available at Level 2
- We provide easy to follow teacher guides and marking schedules, student workbooks and accompanying material
- Unit Standards can be completed in class time at the students own pace – with exception of the work experience component
- The work required is easy to fit around the students work load
- We have industry assessors on staff
- You can buy packages for just one student or the whole class
- This package has been used successfully in schools throughout the country since 2008
- Low cost
Gateway - What to do next
- Have a look through the Gateway Information
- Complete the Memorandum of Understanding and Student Enrolment Form
Fax the completed form(s) to 09 309 5043 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NZ Fashion Tech is an accredited provider for the STAR programme.
As a result we are able to provide access to opportunities and courses that students may not otherwise have access to.
Students can gain fashion Unit Standards at level 2.
Complete the Memorandum of Understanding and Student Enrolment Form
Fax the form to 09 3095043 or e-mail: email@example.com
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for an informal chat about starting your career in the fashion industry and to arrange a visit to one of our campuses.